skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Went to breakfast with Daniel this morning. The waitress gave me a hard time about ordering water and a waffle, well water is free and waffles are really good, hey I put butter and syrup on my waffle so I really dont think I avoided any calories or anything. Drove to school, took my Chemistry test, did my best, which may not be good enough, during the test I got a runny nose which led to a lot of sniffling and then came down stairs and started sneezing until I got a headache. I took some allergy medicine and am feeling a little better now. Watching people while waiting to go to lecture.... some people just should not wear some things, like bigger girls who wear tight pants and show off every bump, gross, or bigger girls who wear tight shirts, gross image sry. Anyways, I was working on Tantalus, but started having issues with it again. I honestly dont know what I am going to do.... Okay enough now. More later :PLove
Eliza
No comments:
Post a Comment