As life continues to grow, As time continues to fly...
I miss you.
Its not just that I wish you were here, or that I wish I had never made this choice on my own.
This choice was never supposed to impact our relationship like it has.
Its my fault.
All my fault.
I should pay better attention before I loose you too.
This won't be over soon enough for me not to have melancholy emotions about us.
I am ready for my big change, pulling up the big girl pants and pretending it is all ok, is not working.
I have tainted many things that I never expected would be tainted. And this can probably relate to most relationships I have.
I miss my parents, I miss my siblings, I miss my friends, and more than almost all of that I miss him.
I honestly have no idea how he copes with this. He is in my every thought now, and without him...
well I would need a lot of morphine to not go into that deep dark hole, I know I put myself in.
I think that it is most definantly time to graduate already.
A year and a half will be too long, too far from home.
The reason I did this is no longer valid.
I am sorry.
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment