I get that people love me, I get why. But I dont get why everyone gets to stick their nose in my life, tell me what choices to make and assume I will automatically do what they say. I love them, I do. But unless I ask for an opinion, dont give one. Yes I may say... that he cares, that he makes time for me. But no, he is not the one I am in love with. The one I am in love with would be there if he could and I do understand that.it is just that he cant right now. So I talk to a close friend about stuff. big deal.... I dont get why who I talk to shows who I love or care about more.... I love the man I am with. End of story. He is the one I want to be with, he is my world... the most part when I am not consumed with this madness that we call life.
Anyways, That was my vent for tonight. Thanks for reading.
~Elizabeth Roswell.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment