So I guess this is the new breaking point. My new turn around. I give up. Honestly I dont think it is worth it for me to try to change into this person just for some guy. I am going to be me. I am a crazy random sometimes annoying not so skinny white girl. Who has her dramatic moments, her blonde moments, and yes even my quite moments. I need someone who I can be honest with.
No I dont mean as a partner, but a friend. Just a friend who I can be me around. Who would know me for me, and accept just that. Some who gets it when I have a bad day and just want to scream into a pillow and then cry on a shoulder. I know I have Jesus and I know I have my family. I thank God that I have both of my parents and my little siblings. My mom who gets it when I just want to cry and my dad who loves going out randomly just for the fun of it. My sister who shares all of my secrets and my other sister who loves to dance. My little brother who has been there for me all along, and another brother who loves to act tough.
Anyways that ends my rant for now. More Later <3
~Elizabeth Roswell
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment