Tuesday, June 1, 2010
June 1st
Today I went to class, bored to death cause my professor was teaching me stuff I already know. I printed out like 2000 pages in the computer lab.... ok maybe a few hundred less than that. I love that song I posted yesterday its great :) I need to study tonight for my chem test that is on Thursday. I am currently listening to Airplanes by B.OB. its new but awesome. love it so much. wow. just saw two people that I went to middle and high with.... never thought the two of them would be together much less walking up the stairs here at school four years after hs graduation. But of course that is how a lot of people thought about Dan and I when we started dating over a year ago. Will didn't even believe Leanne when she told him. I need to write some.... for my book, havent written in about 2 weeks.... maybe longer....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment