Thursday, July 28, 2011

Frankly my dear....

Have you ever had one of those moments that you could quote a great movie? Well recetly it has been 'Gone with the Wind' for me. Everything from "frankly my dear" to that epic kiss and phrase about her needing to be kissed more often and by someone who knows how to properly. Of course I am not saying this out loud, he may think I am crazy after a kiss goodbye i qoute rhett butler, but still I think it is a bit funny.
So... classes are finally over for the summer semester, thank God. Now it is time for me to focus on family time, a few projects and God. I am soo not ready for six classes this fall. In fact I am just ready to be done. Enough is enough!!
Well, enough of my ranting, this is very cool to be blogging from my phone, but more later!
Love,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment