Watching supernatural like this is messing with dreams and mindset. I am jumpy and easily scareable. I don't currently like being alone because of the rediculous amt I am watching. I have almost finished season four of the 6 season marathon my bf has me watching. Ghosts, vamps, demons, angels.... that stuff isn't real but the show sure is messing with me. Almost like a non ending scary movie, and istracting myself with the computer while still listening to this show I am currently watching doesn't help either. Does anyone else even wach this show?
I do love my sam and dean asmuch as any other girl, or posibly guy? I can't wait to se how the shows I have seen link up to these that I am currently watching. The titls are always funny and dang I have tunnel vision from typing this on my phone. I still am in awe of the fact that I can inded type my blog from my phone. I bet I could start wriing some on here also if I found a way. Does anyone know of any good apps for that?
Okay gotta watch my boys more closely!!
Love and Later,
Eliza
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Maybe a bit overkill?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment