Tuesday, August 30, 2011

So here i am

Hello.... sorry its been a while. I have been so busy with school and litterally have only had time to eat sleep school talk to my bf. Ready for Friday when I get a short break bu I gotta make sure my school work is done before. I have had a time trying to get some volunteer work for classes. I hope everyone else is having a better start to school than I am. Can I graduate already? Please so I can move on with my life. What may be on my horizon idk... apt of my own, my kitten back, career, marriage, babies? Idk I am just ready for my life to start, since I have been stuck in school since fall 06. Its time, u kno? Like that moment... really semester that I want to jump off the cliff to find myself in the future.
Sleep time, more later, love
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment