Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Setin in an almost empty class

Today... well its not even 10am and I am already sweaty, so yay! I am praying that this busy day goes well and that everything goes as planned. Class, class, lunch, oil change, school work, church, college group, more school work until around 12am at which time I will lay down in my big comfy bed and fall asleep just to wake up a few hours later and go to more classes.
Yesterday I had a suprise on my way to class that made me want to scream in pain and just go home. I have a blister on the bottom of my foot that popped. All of a sudden I had water all in my flip flop, I didn't step in water, and as I looked down while continuing to walk the pain began. Oh joy!
Well, that's the outrageous story for today, more later!
Love,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment