My poem today was kinda out there and not really something I related to. I wanted to write it though because when an idea gets stuck in my head I need to get it out, kinda like vent. The idea will torment me until I write it down. Last time I wrote, in December, that I had a new man in my life and I was so happy. He is still very much in my life, and I do love him.
Things that have changed in the past few months... I am a complete coffee-aholic. I am in a small town in south GA, finishing up my first semester of classes, praying they are over very soon. This week I haven't really wanted to go to classes, but I am, I know better than skipping. Oh, I have been cooking, which has been an adventure. I find that it is a bit more difficult than I thought.
So, that is my update for today. I do hope that I am able to keep this consistent this time, because I miss it. I don't care if someone reads it or not, just to have my thoughts down somewhere for me to look back on later.
~Eliza
No comments:
Post a Comment