I have been feeling so lost lately. I posted a song on here a few months ago and having just listened to it... its right. These days are completely flying by and I need to slow down enough to have time to focus on the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, the Alpha and Omega. Oh how I miss that relationship. The most important thing to me should be that relationship, He is important to me. I said I have been feeling lost, not that I dont know why I have, because I know exactly why. Time with Him should come before anything else, but somehow I always get so caught up in school work and friends. Since I can not push re-wind, I will start from this moment, this time I will stay on the straight path, I know for a fact its not easy, but for me to feel partially sane again I need to do this, for me, for Him, for everyone I love. Gotta remember who is #1. Besides.... there is just something about that high feeling I get during worship that is so much more powerful than ANY thing else in this world. Its that closeness that connection to God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit going through me, reaching my soul. I could jump for joy atm. That is how excited I am about getting this back. I used to be so happy, so excited about life. I let life tear me down, the daily grind of it all, the unimportant stuff. I am so done with letting that happen. I am a Jesus Freak and its time I started acting like it again. So... here goes everything!!
Love,
Eliza
No comments:
Post a Comment