Friday, April 15, 2011

Soul Mate

Do you think everyone has a soul mate? Just one person who is perfect? Many people have that first true love, does that love count as the soul mate or the one you fall for after the first doesnt work out? I dont think I can believe in just one person for everyone. There is a right person at the right time, or season of our lives, but idk. I guess I will know when I am older, married and madly in love with my husband. Then I might change my mind and say there is one person for each of us. The bible says that some can go without being married or having a sexual relationship, I could never be that person. I am too attached to the idea of being in a relationship, too in love with love and longing for that future dream.
So today I am working on school stuff, too much to do, too little time. Ever had one of those days? This is my break for this hour. Which is nice cause I didnt get a chance to blog yesterday. I hope I get a chance to work on my book this weekend, I also have to write a short story, which I will be posting on my creative blog, sister to this one.
Speaking of sisters, my sweet sister sent me a letter today and asked if I wanted to be her pen pal, how sweet is that? I am really excited about it cause I know when I was her age I loved having pen pals. I hope that I can be a better role model for her to look up to. Guess I need to work on a few things in my personal life, so I can do that.
Okay back to school stuff... More later!!
Love E

No comments:

Post a Comment