Lately I have been thinking of what love is and how to show how much you love someone. What does it take for them to get exactly how much you care? Moving to here and leaving everyone and everything I love behind was probably one of the most difficult things I ever could have done. I think I am fairly insane for doing this. I know God has a plan, there has to be a reason He told me to move, I just wish I knew now what it was. When I graduate, or maybe a few years later I will probably figure it out.
I have a Statistics exam this morning. We are allowed to have one sheet of paper with formulas and anything else we feel we might need. My paper is completely full and I have reviewed it so much. I feel confident and ready, lets do this!!
I am listening to pandora radio, good stuff. Jason Marz "I'm Yours" is playing and I am singing along cause I love to sing. I say I alot. Anyways, woke up this morning feeling great despite the nightmare, got up, got dressed, studied, put on make up, feeling a bit vain, (I feel awful about that). I know why I am so very happy this morning, I will talk about it either tomorrow or Sunday, cause I dont have time atm.
Time to go take a test!!
~Eliza
Friday, April 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment