haha just realized that is a song in one of my favorite movies, anyways. How do you know? When do you get hit upside the head with the fact that person right in front of you was made for you? Which then brings me to the question is there just one? Can there be more than one? These questions can be very confusing, maybe it is just one of those things some people were born knowing their opinion of and others will never know. Telling someone that they are the one is a big deal but then does that mean that you should automatically marry that person whenever the next available date is? (SITC is not the best show for me to be watching because it pops up all of these crazy questions about love and relationships) Do we all have "Mr. Bigs"? or Rhett Butlers? Cause Rhett is a character that I relate Big to, idk why.
Another show I watched tonight was Vampire Diaries, so do Vamps exist? the mythical creatures of the night that fly around as furry little rats and hang from the ceiling of caves.
Okay enough about shows, My bday is in just a few days. I am very excited that I will be another year older but also very nervous. I am just glad that means that this semester is just about over and I will have an increase in my GPA :) Anyways, back to the homework and night of tv.
Love,
Eliza
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment