Friday, April 22, 2011

Writing makes me feel a little better!!

Well... it is almost 10am and I already know today is going to suck royally, probably until I get home, see my sisters, mother, brothers, and daddy. Somehow they always seem to get me to smile and laugh when I need it most. Today is one of those days. But I will be fine, go to my least favorite class, check my mail box, get in my cute little green car and rock out to music turned all the way up for 3 1/2 hours. Tomorrow I will play paint ball with the kids, have a small probably just family bday party, and then get rested for Sunday!! Which is Easter. I will wake up, go to church, eat lunch, easter egg hunt, help mom prepare the beautiful meal that she always has on this special holiday. We will sit around the table as a family in our Sunday best and say grace. Eat ham and talk about how great it is to have each other. Then after hanging out with the family for a while it will be bed time,  I will wake up the next morning and be 23. I will really treasure waking up and having breakfast with the family.
Okay, so that's my weekend. What do you have planned for yours?
Love,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment