Tuesday, May 24, 2011

6 Months

Hello World,
How have you been? Good to see you... hahaha. Today marks 6 months of this new relationship I am in with a wonderful man who loves me for me. Its really great to have someone care for you in that way and I cant wait to see what God has in store for us.
Summer semester has started as of yesterday here in the Boro. I am taking 3 courses, and have only one professor I am not so sure about. The classes seem a bit difficult, but I know God has put me here for a reason. The campus seems fairly empty, and there are literally six cars in the parking lot outside my door, in which there was hardly ever a spot available to park in last semester. The neighbours above are gone, making the noise in here very little and our two room mates who were supposed to move in have not. I am gonna give it until the end of this week, if they are not here by then I will assume I have a bathroom to myself once again.
"It just seems awfully quiet around here"
"Uh huh, guess we will just have to get used to it until Term B, when we have new room mates"
Ah conversations with just one room mate in a four person apt.
Its like I am kinda used to it but we had one other person living with us last semester.
Alright all for now, cause I am talkin to my roomie :P
Love,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment