So... this week is going to be extremely hectic. Last week of classes before finals week, which is really just two days long. I am glad this semester is almost over. I have written almost every paper that is due. Just have to re-write the last one, then I am done with my school work, and get to begin the process of studying. So... here goes a super long and complicated week. Not sure how much time I will get to blog this week, I think this is definantly more like a diary than anything so I am glad no one reads it, and if they do I dont know about them reading it. Not sure where I am going with this entry today. I was watching SIC and Carrie used the title I have on this entry for her latest. I thought it was funny so I am using it. If I did search for the perfect fry, I dont think I would find it, cause I dont know what the perfect fry is, everyone likes different things about fries. Some crunchy, some soft, some hard, some green, some burnt, some wedges, some strings, sea salt, without salt, etc.
I love that the theme of today is unexpected phone calls. Momma called earlier, and Kelsey just called now. At least I know people care and love me :)
Okay gotta go, more later.
Here is a few questions for you today:
What is wrong with being a believer? How many great loves do we get in one life time?
Love, Eliza.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment