Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Revelations

I knew this before, but I hardly ever think of it until its to late. If I give it all up to God, getting caught up in the now and not the later, He handles everything. I wont worry as much, nor be sick like I currently am. So in light of the fact I remembered this just now, now that stress has overwhelmed me and I am almost at my breaking point, when the UTI, tears, and depression occur. I am at this moment so glad I have the Lord and that He stopped the cycle this time. I was freaking out almost an hour ago because of the stress. Currently I am not. In fact I can be excited about tonight, going to church, tomorrow going to class, and of course Friday, making the long drive home, to spend a lovely weekend with my family.
Finals next week, had a Stats exam today, not sure how I did. Wanting to write for the first time in a while, so I am really excited about the upcoming break from school so I can write.
All for now,
Love E

No comments:

Post a Comment