Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ever

Have you ever had to do something that you absolutely did not feel like doing that day, but had no way of getting out of because the consequences of not doing that thing were so great? Totally whats going on with me today. Not wanting to go to class, my life has consisted purely of studying from the time I wake up until the time I go to sleep since Monday, today is Thursday, I am soo already over summer school. I was excited to come back but now I am just annoyed and tired. This hell doesnt end until June 23rd, at which point I will be done with these classes and begin a semester of just one class. Hopefully I will be much more happy during that time. Yesterday the professor in CHFD told us we had covered 2 weeks worth of information already. Thats crazy!!
Okay, enough venting, time for the walk across campus that makes me feel like I am gonna melt in the summer heat, and then four hours of class time. After that I will spend the evening studying. Ugh!
Love,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment