Friday, May 27, 2011

Jane Austen

Yesterday was a rough day. I was sitting in class when I wrote this because I needed to vent and am tired of feeling like I am a burden when I complain to people.

To be the next great Jane Austen.
Love, be loved, and have to give it up.
As I sit in Econ class, bored to death and un-understanding of the material, I realize my fate. Why just when I am happy, just as I begin imagining a beautiful future with a wonderful man, BOOM, BAM, KABLEWY. it happens- a great fight to end it all. I just got a lovely idea to write a book of short stories about the girl/woman I would have been had I continued dating any of the men I have dated or even kissed for that matter. Of course I will have to change names and make up some facts. But now I am glad for having a crappy day because I came up with an awesome idea. Of course, I may never do anything with it, due to the fact that I come up with fantastical ideas that just sit in notebooks full of poems, characters, and like beautiful ribbons of thought descriptions of everything from cafes to cars to huge waterfall like fountains in the center of a square full of moss hung trees. 

Today is the last day of the school week, I am glad, I need a break! Have a great weekend!
Love Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment