Hey Ya'll, Happy Friday!!
I just found out I have a B going into my final for Statistics, which rocks, cause I am not good at math.
Last night I was chatting with a friend, whom I miss greatly, and he told me many things I needed to hear. One of which I shall quote now:
"What we are able to do is not defined by us or our abilities but is instead defined by Christ and what He is able to do in us."
I am so very glad I got a chance to talk to someone who is going through some of the same things I am, but in different ways. Life is hard, but what we do with this one life we have... thats what matters. (I dont know if anything I ever blog makes sense, but idc) So... packed, ready to go after class, cant wait to hug momma, see the kids, and tell Daddy I love him. Then I am going out for coffee, but I will be home from Friday until Monday so its not like I will be out with friends all weekend. I dont feel so accomplished this week as I did last week, but thats okay, I am happy, getting healthy, and in a good spot in most of my relationships. Think I need to spend some more time with God, not sure how I will do it, but I will. That is an area in my life I have begun to not be strong in, so now wonder I am going through some stuff.
Anyways, Happy Happy Friday! Hope everyone's weekend is wonderful!
Love Eliza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment