So the title of this is so not what I want to blog about, but it is the tweet I just posted. Anyways.
I dont know if I am the only person who does this, and please dont read out of context. I love being there for my friends, I really truely do. Its something I have always strived to do and will always want to do, but when a friend is going through something tough I always re-evaluate my life. Such as if it is about car troubles, I think is Percy okay? About family issues, how is my family, should I call home more? About school, are my grades okay, do my professors think I am not doing enough? And about relationship issues, if I am single I think, why am I, and where is Mr Right? Why hasnt he shown up, and the next time I have to be in the hospital, will I be wishing I was holding Mr Not There's hand? If I am in a relationship (which I currently am) how is my relationship going, am I doing enough, what more should I do, I cant stand it when..., are we going to end up like them, will distance kill this relationship?
Yes, I over analyze things, but the point of this was to ask if anyone else does this, or if I am just a really strange person. Oh and I guess it was kinda nagging me because I am going through that last part, and I am kinda upset/depressed for the moment about it.
Anyways, second to last day of class, some classes I only have to go back for finals next week. So glad I survived this semester. Ready for my week long break, and then to jump head first into Summer semester with three classes in term A and one in term B. Yay....
Have a fantastic day!
Love Eliza
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment