Today I decided that since I have a gym to use, that I have already paid for, I will go to the gym just once a day, for one hour, to work out. I have the ability, I just need to set my mind on it and become disciplined.
Not really sure what to talk about tonight. Sitting in my dorm room watching this abc show about weight loss, I really want to loose it, cause I remember being small, even though I was so sick, it was really nice to be that size, I could fit into dresses at the store that I had dreamed about. I felt beautiful and attractive, and I knew I could do anything, even though I was in and out of doctors as well as on tons of meds. I went to the store and got healthy foods, healthy snacks, all I drink while here is coffee and water, but I really should step up the water and reduce the amt of coffee. Its harder to choose foods because its so easy and tempting to choose those that "taste great"
I went to aerobics today, I had to drop that class, I just couldn't run the amount that was required. I also went to my writing class, that was really unique. The class is focused on grammar for teachers, which is unique. I really think that I am going to enjoy that class.
This weekend a childhood friend, more like a big sister as she described herself the other day to someone, is getting married. Then I am hanging out with my family. On Sunday I think I am going to spend the day with the man whom I love so very much. And Monday is the 4th of July, so I will be doing something to celebrate this country and its history.
That's everything thats going on in the life of me!
Love,
Eliza
Monday, June 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment