I want to write. Every writing class I take just pushes me a little farther to do so. Why am I so drawn to the written language, more than any other "talent" "subject" "interest area" "form of expression".
ONCE AGAIN-- I am sitting in a class writing on a piece of college ruled lined white crisp paper nestled within my 3 ring binder that was purposefully bought for this particular class because my other one broke.
Wow, professor just said Dick and Jane portrays a little girl slowly loosing her mind. I am a bit shocked.
I am going to miss classes like this when I graduate, because I enjoy learning new things. We are about to play some game-because that what the professor likes having us do.
German: hamburger, kindergarten, hamster, pretzel, nickel
French: bikini, buffet, beauty, bachelor, garage, egg
Latin: wine, cheese, kettle, butter, church
Norse: egg, ugly, crawl, sly
French have language police at academy to keep the language together. But not English which is modge podge of languages.
That is what I wrote last night during class, because I enjoy just sitting down and writing, although that also means I didnt hear maybe 3 mins of what the professor said. But she was reviewing what nouns are.... The class is called Linguistics and Writing for Teachers. The only reason I am taking it is to have another credit for graduation.
Okay, well since the computer just deleted the last bit of this, I guess I will just end it here.
Love,
Eliza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment