Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Not much to complain about... but still complaining

Hello Again,
So today, atm, I feel like just exploding and venting, and not going to take the two tests I have starting at noon until 4pm. Tomorrow I have FINALS! And then I get to go home for a few days. But then I have to just come back to this Hellish reality called school, or at least today its hellish. I just got registered for a 6pm-8pm summer class, So.... I am kinda pissed off atm. I am sorry if saying that offends anyone, I just really need to vent and I dont want to annoy anyone other than my followers :P
I have to have the mind set of I love CHFD and I love Econ for the next two days but it isn't really working. Maybe selling my books back tonight will help me feel better!! Oh and my allergies just started acting up, I could not really get to sleep last night, and I am banging my keyboard as I type in FURY.
I need to fold the clothes on the end of my bed, take out the trash, do the dishes, clean my counter space, and make sure everything is ready for class BUT............... I don't want to.
I am taking some really crappy classes next term. I know aerobics will help me, and that it is needed. But grammar for teachers is going to help me how?

Okay enough ranting... time to get to work and stop feeling all weird. Hope everyone has a better day than I am feeling like I am having. But maybe there is light at the end of this tunnel and today will turn around to be a FABULOUS day for everyone!!
Love, Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment