Monday, June 13, 2011

Been A Minute

Hello,
Its been a minute since I last wrote- by minute I mean while, its a new slang term that I keep hearing everywhere, thought I would try it out, but I find it just as annoying when I say it as it is when I hear it from others. I thought I would blog today and just get some stuff off my chest, such as God is Amazing, Good, Gracious, Forgiving, Almighty, Omniscient. It has been soo very long since I have been this happy, this joyous. I love this.
Test this afternoon in Child Development, hope I do well. Honestly I will be okay with Bs this semester because I am taking 3 courses in one month, all at once. Its rather a pain in the butt, but I will get through this, finish these courses and move on to Term B and 2 more classes. I will be so happy when I have my well deserved break in July to August.
The Band Perry is playing in the background on CMT, love them, love their music, love that I saw them in concert before they became SUPERSTARS! lol. Last night I was washing dishes and singing, finally realized what range I sing best in and that I sound better singing show music than anything else.
VBS is this week at First Pres. Statesboro, and I am a character in Mary's House. I am her neighbour, Eunice who doesn't believe Jesus is the son of God and that Mary is CrAzY. Its fun, I get to actually act :P
I have read the bible the past three mornings for the first time in a long time and am feeling so great. I am also writing down verses that inspire me and sticking them on my wall, I hope to have my wall full by the end of Term B. It would be awesome to run out of room on the wall and have to start putting them on another wall or the door lol.
Gotta Study, hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Love,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment