Hello followers,
Although there are not many of you, I do hope you know I appreciate you!! So...
This may be a strange post today... Everyone thinks PDA is too much when they are not involved in it, but when you are its good. Anyways... I was kinda embarrassed today because of it, so I thought I would express my feelings on PDA here. I think its okay, as long as it isnt like the two people are completely on top of each other or anything. A kiss, a hug, hand holding, its all good.
HAHAHAHA Mc Hammer's version of "Addams Family" entitled Addams Grove is epically playing atm, while my bf has his niece walking around with a stinkin gators hat on. Although I will admit that she is soo adorable.
Crazy nightmare last night: I was in my parents front yard (which is a hill sloping down towards the street) I fell down and mom yelled from the front door that there were two snakes in the yard, I got up, ran into the house. I threw my boots off as she slammed the door. When I looked down one of the snakes had been in my boot and I hopped around on one foot (that still had a boot on) trying to kill the purple and green slithering monster. See... I am DEATHLY afraid of snakes and hate even talking about them. I was a bit freaked out, woke up and it took a while to fall back asleep.
Hope everyone has a safe and awesome Saturday night, Don't do anything I wouldn't :P (always wanted to say that!!)
Love Ya'll!!
Eliza
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment