So, today I am kinda feeling blah. Woke up around 9am, because I didnt go to sleep until around 1am last night. Atm, feeling a bit full because of the BBQ I just ate, refusing to use my hands. Forks are great, Spoons are better, and Sporks are just epic!
I made a B on my exam yesterday, I am really glad I did that well. Random q, do you think Hydroicut or other drugs like that actually work? I am not sure what my opninon is on them.
VBS night three is tonight. Its been a lot of fun playing the role I have because the children actually believe that I am her. They came up to me last night while I was in the hall and started telling me Jesus loves me, He is the Son of God, and I had to pretend they were wrong. Its like teaching them how to deal with non christians and what they can do to witness to others. I hope its making a little bit of difference, helping them grow some.
Anyways, Class time, so more later!
Love,
Eliza
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment