Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Today just isnt my day

I dont know why, maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, maybe a black cat crossed my path. Today I just am not feeling it. I did go to the RAC and swam, until they told everyone to get out of the pool because of the storm that is brewing outside, the same storm I will get to go through in just 2 hours to sit in a classroom for two hours, to then walk back across campus to my dorm room which atm I feel like is totally disgusting, not clean, messy. I am rather tired today also, even though I woke up at 10am I fell asleep last night around 2am.
Okay enough ranting, I ate cereal, salad, potato salad, and a fruity little bar. Smoothie, Lemonade, water.
I feel like I am doing well today with my eating healthy and trying to loose a little.
More later, Love, Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment